What’s next for Will? (Updated Winter 2015) :: what follows is a list of projects—past, ongoing and future—so you can follow my shenanigans.
PFG in Bethel preview clip (more to follow)
- Printed copies. for those of you who are a fan of stained pages and lots of wear, “Pizza for Good” is now a printed mission cookbook! For $25 you can get a gorgeous, full-color cookbook and make a difference in your communities. Now available on Etsy.
- Amazon has PFG on discount at $3.99, so make sure to take advantage. (Attendees of events and appearances can take advantage of even greater savings.)
- We LOVE your reviews! Leaving us a five-star review helps with discoverability, so visit PFG’s Review page to learn more and leave feedback now.
- “Leaving Triscuit” has been published! Buy now on Amazon, and make sure to visit to the book blog.
- Blogging here and elsewhere: Pizza for Good | ARTvision | Wandertaste | Leaving Triscuit
- Follow me on Twitter (more)
- I’m currently accepting freelance and contract gigs for 2016. Visit my LinkedIn page for more.
- Yelp Elite Squad, 2010-2015
- Contributing writer, Professional Photographer Magazine (magazine | PDF link)
- ARTvision Atlanta: Season 10 (theme in development)
✪ Coming up
- Profile of photographer Sabina Cavalli (Professional Photographe, January 2015)
- Video book trailer for “Leaving Triscuit”
award-winning issue of Professional Photographer magazine
✪ Recently completed
- #PFGinBethel Recap video, recipes and more (Late April 2015)
- Leonard Nimoy tribute, Professional Photographer (May 2015)
- Curator, Skidmore College Alumni Reunion Art Exhibition, Tang Museum (May 2015)
- “Pizza for Good” in Bethel, Conn.—in support of SCOTTY Fund (April 2015)
- New Website launch for 2421Ivy.com
- “Pizza for Good” Book Release party @ Baraonda Atlanta (14 November 2013)
@ the book-release bash, Baraonda Atlanta (more)
- Article for Intown Living, an AJC supplement, on The Paper Source in VaHi
- Disney Springs profile (Shopping Centers Today, August 2013)
- Profile of Jennifer Rozenbaum: “Feminine & Fearless” (Professional Photographer, January 2014)
with Jen after lunch in Midtown Atlanta
- Profile of Pete Souza, White House Photographer (Professional Photographer magazine - April 2014)
- Profile of Chris Burkard, Surf/Adventure photographer (Professional Photographer - May 2014)
- Profile of Eric Curry (Professional Photographer, September 2013)
- Painting-to-photo collection for Alexis Vear (Summer 2013)
- Travel blogging & reporting in Costa Rica (July 2013)
- Profile of Quinn Jacobson, Studio Q (Professional Photographer, August 2013)
- “Together in Green: Student Ireland Photos,” a juried competition, held at Stone Four Studios
- “SNL Needs to Take Kate McKinnon of the Bench” (TheBacklot.com, May 2013)
- “Portrait of a Business” a profile of Mike Potthast, for PPA (February 2013)
- Media Kit for ArtsAtl.com (May 2013)
- Improv Level 2 at Automatic Improv (April 2013)
- Profile of prolific Olympic and wedding photographer Kevin Jairaj (March 2013)
- Profile of “Big Dig” and celebrity photographer Andy Ryan (April 2013)
- ARTvision Atlanta’s seventh season: “Uncharted: Travel to Enchanted Lands”
- “Best Airplane Viewing Hotels - US,” for @TravelDeals (November 2012)
- ARTvision Atlanta, to benefit Positive Impact, 6 & 7 December 2012 (Stone Four Studios)
- “Wicked Fast Workflow” for PPA (January 2013)
- Graduate of Level 1 & Level 2 classes with Automatic Improv (2012/2013)
- “Life on Lake Erie” for Sea Ray Living, The Vicary Family (July 2012)
- Second shooter on Stubbs wedding with Lorikay Photography (August 2012)
- Photographed “A Celebration of Gene L. Colborn” in Augusta, Ga. @ Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Interview with StoryCorps Atlanta. Along with Michael Baker, Director of Advancement at Positive Impact and a dear friend; a multipart oral history/conversation about Positive Impact, HIV awareness, ARTvision and “Instinct in the Round.” (22 March 2012)
- The Best (and Worst) of Kristen Wiig. A round-up and review of SNL’s funny “it” girl’s cast of characters, for AfterElton.com. (week of 26 March 2012)
- Will Pollock with Wiffledust presents: “An Evening of Story & Song with Matthew Kahler.” Go to Facebook photo album
- “If You See Something.” Talk given at Comm Fest for Augusta State.
- ARTvision-6: “restoreARTive: creative therapy” for Positive Impact. $8,000+ of unfettered funds; full earnings report coming soon.
- “Center Stage: the new Cayman 250,” story and photos for Dino Publishing. (more)